Thursday 9 December 2010

DongHae reveals his worry on always being left by the women.

DongHae revealed during the filming, a history brings over of how it was inspired love of someone for two years saying, " I Am a person who gives everything when he falls in love. "
 DongHae said, " I Expressed my love not corresponded for two years, but she never accepted my love. Finally, I was so tired that I left her. To a little time, she said to me that it was surprising well that it was treating her and that she wanted to begin a relation with me. "
 DongHae added, " I Believe that the women like the bad boys. Since I have been constant left by the women, I have turned into a bad boy ". His opinion provoked that the guests, both men and women, had a heated debate on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment