Friday 19 November 2010

Donghae speech brings over of the drama !!!!!!!!!!

" It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter "
 The Super Junior Donghae was present at the press conference of the new drama of the SBS " It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter " in the evening of November 18.
 Donghae is the fourth member of Super Junior in making début officially as actor.
 When one asked him it brings over about what he was thinking brings over of his personage, he answered: " My personage is that of the minor brother of three brothers and he is a very responsible young person who has a positive attitude before the life and who is capable of overcoming the obstacles for his own account. Nowadays I am filming the drama with many facility due to the director, to the personnel, and to my companions of index who are helping me in the way. "
Also it added: " it Should be much more difficult and it should be receiving a great quantity of scoldings, but instead of it I am receiving very much love. I feel very satisfied to be able to show a side different from me itself for all. "

 Other actors who also are in the drama as Moon Chae Won, Lee Hee Jin, Nam Jihyun of 4minute, Minhyuk of CNBLUE and Jun Tae Soo between others, also were present at the conference.
 " It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter " it will go out to the air on November 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment