Thursday 11 November 2010

Even at a construction site, the Super Junior Donghae shows a bright image that can not be hidden.
In the last short was released the new SBS drama "It's Okay, Dad's Daughter" (Written by Han Joonyeong / Directed by Go Heungsik) shows a picture of Donghae, who plays the role of Choi WookGi a boy
honest worker who does not mind leaving the college to support his family.In the picture, Donghae idol by a charming and shows a superior picture, even using ordinary work clothes and a helmet.The fans have shown some explosive reactions commenting, "Even in this scenario, the shine ... as someone superior," "With any kind of clothes to wear, I can not hide their attraction," "Look at the picture, it makes me more interested in the drama.
Acting for the first time in this drama, Donghae said "I am very happy to have the opportunity to show a new image through the performance ... While it is hard to learn, I try to do my best every time.
Please wait for my new image as WookGi Choi. "Meanwhile, "It's Okay, Dad's Daughter" will be broadcast for the first time on November 22 following Dr. Champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment